Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What has happen. :)


Since I am not very good at keeping up with my post I seem to always play catch up!!! Sorry!!! But since my last post nothing too exciting has happen. I have been to many doctor appointments! But I will give some random updates...

My INR level right now is back down to a 1.0. Now for the normal person that is the normal level rate at which your blood is suppose to clot. Never in my life have I heard that Im not suppose to be at the normal level but I am suppose to be at a 2.0 - 3.0. So right now my blood is too thick and is having a hard time draining from my brain... What does that mean... that means I have killer headaches ALL DAY LONG!!!! :) I spent most my day in the ER yesterday getting head scans, blood draws, and fluids due to my calves aching and my headache only getting worse. What did the doctors say?! Take medicine and hope that the headaches will go away. :)


I did go to the Christmas Devotional with my sisters, Peter and Kaylee and it was fantastic. It was great to see Kaylee, who was my nurse for my second surgery, not in the hospital and in a normal environment. :) She really is such a cool person and has this wonderful spirit about her that is so fun to be around. It was also great to be with my sisters and Peter... not in the hospital or in my apartment with me not feeling good. I love being able to get out of the house and enjoy life! My family and friends are the BEST ever and I could not ask for better support.

I was able to change my flight home to a week earlier and Southwest actually credited my dad $55!!! I have never heard of an airline doing that!!! I go home December 15th now and come back to Utah January 2nd. I really cant wait to be home and spend some time relaxing and getting better so I can return to work on January 5th!!!

Since I have not been able to work I have kind of felt like I have been going crazy! I love working and being able to wake up and go to my office and work an 8 hour day. I have not been to work since November 6th and really am SO EXCITED to go back to work and feel normal again. Right now it is still very hard to think and concentrate on basic daily things. Im hoping that will change once my chemo is finished and my blood slot starts to dissolve.

Here are some other photos I have taken throughout the week...









1 comment:

  1. It was fun to talk with you the other night! Im gald and hope you made it home safe. Call me when you get back to Utah.

    ReplyDelete