Sunday, December 20, 2009

The post I forgot... MY LAST CHEMO!!!

LAST CHEMO!!!

How could I possibly forget to write about my last chemo treatment?! Oh I don't know... maybe because I was too distracted with coming home or maybe the fact that I PASSED my two classes for this semester even though I was not able to go to class pretty much at all. I had the BEST professors ever and they worked with me in any way they could. It was a HUGE blessing. Anyways... my last chemo!


This is my "chemo" blanket Holly Hirst and Tina made for me. :)


My grandma took me to my appointment and Rosey met up with me after her dentist appointment. It was so great to have her there and just sit with me while I got my last doses of poison. :) She has been the bestest friend ever have while going through this and Im thankful for her everyday. She sat with me at the hospital while at the IMC and then through chemo. What a trooper!!!

However I don't want to take away from everything my roommate Emily and Richard have done and all of my family! :)

So pretty much we just sat there and talked and she gave me these fantastic boots for Christmas. I was a slacker and didnt prepare good enough to have something for her. :( I have my ideas though!!! I dont have a picture of the boots yet because I want to be able to wear them, Im so excited!!!

When chemo was done, the nurses brought over a bottle of sparkling juice stuff with a candle in it and sang to me... Happy last Chemo day! :) Woohooo!!!! After all of the celebration, Rosey, grandma and I went to MacCools. Its one of my favorite places to eat in Layton... mostly because its Irish. It was OH SO YUMMY!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad it's your last!! truely a thing to celebrate!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    party !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job passing those classes! I know when I had chemo I had a terrible time with schoolwork!

    ReplyDelete