Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time to catch up!!! (December 2009)

I'M BACK!!!

So I have been saying for a while that one day I will finally catch up on my blog... well that one day is TODAY... 4 months later! I wish I could say I have been crazy busy and had no time but in reality I have had a lot of time... just not energy really to write about everything that has happen in the last 4 months. So now its time to go back through my calendar and pictures and tell my story! :)

December 2009

I already wrote a little bit about what happen up until the 20th of December 2009 but I thought I would finish up the year. Since my last Chemo was December 14th it was only a matter of time until I felt the affects from that and it was only a matter of days. I ended up having the worst bone and muscle aches. On the worst night my mom had to sit next to me and hold my hand as she watch my body pretty much seizure in pain. I could do nothing but cry... it was the most intense pain I have ever felt yet I was still able to overcome it and move on!!!!

I was able to meet up with my Best Friend Katie Boschi Clayton and catch up on old times. It was so great to see her and talk with each other about the wonderful past times. We talked a lot about government stuff and work benefits which I never thought we would but I LOVED IT. We went to Applebees and I miss her tons!
Its so hard to imagine myself now without hair back then. :)

WISCONSIN DELLS

On Christmas Eve my mom, dad, Ryan, Melissa and I went to WISCONSIN DELLS!!!! I totally love this place. This time it was harder for me to enjoy it since I was bald and had to get into a swim suit. We stayed at The Wilderness for one night. We were thinking we might have to stay another since we were hit with quite the blizzard that night. I wanted to see if I could make it down a waterside and I was only able to go down once! It was SO hard for me to walk up the stairs. I literally had NO energy and that was for sure something I was not use to since I LOVE WATERSLIDES!  Everyone should experience The Dells atleast once before they die!!!

 
After The Dells we picked up the new family dog, RUSTY!!! He was suppose to be a mini dachshund however I do not think mini was the right classification! He is so cute and way different from Abby!
This is where we picked Rusty up!

No comments:

Post a Comment