Friday, May 14, 2010

January 2010

Fantastic Brazilian Lemonade! :)

January 2010

Time for a new year and a new start!!! In January it was 5 months since my how battle began! I started to have more increased pain in my abdomen but didn't really think much of it. I went to see Dr. Jolles who did my second surgery about the pain and for a check up. I mentioned to him what would be the possibility of just having a full hysterectomy to avoid having more issues and to get rid of the pain. He suggested against it since he wanted me to have the ability to have children. I went in for an ultrasound and it showed something on my left side again where my left ovary use to be and then my right ovary was the size of a grapefruit. Either there was another tumor inside or there was a bled into the ovary due to my blood thinners. Who knows! I didn't feel comfortable about what I was being told so I felt that I needed to keep searching for answers.

The best part of January was Bobbie Boeing and Trevor Siegman coming out to Utah to visit! :) We met up, including Tricia Koch, in SLC and went to The Pie. It was so fun to be around friends I grew up with and just talk about old times. I knew that I could be myself around them and they would not look at me as some sick cancer patient! :)


The next day I drove to Park City to meet the WI crew and hang out with the day. We went to the Outlets and just had a blast!!! Afterwords we went back to SLC to go to Tucanos!!! :) That food there is so good!!!! After dinner... why not drive down to Provo and hang out?! We ended up going over to Devin and Lori Abe's house and played the Wii!!! It seriously was the best weekend ever and was exactly what I needed!!!!



Trevor and the "homeless" that got him!

All of us around the cozy fire at The Gateway
Bobbie and I! :)
All of our shoe purchases in Park City

I LOVE WISCONSIN!!!

Here is a random family photo via iChat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment