Friday, May 14, 2010

February 2010


February 2010
My mom and brother came out to visit for some Music auditions for Ryan. :) Well my mom was here we went to the place I got Chemo to thank the nurses who helped me. We brought them a loaf of Great Harvest Bread and reflected on my time spent there.

I brought some of my scarfs and hats I was giving that I didn't need anymore. I felt that another cancer patient could use them.

My sweet brother Ryan text in at a Jazz game and won an autographed Korver jersey. I was giving him a hard time that he should give it to me and the whole time he was planning no it!!! :) He is the best ever, I LOVE HIM!

My mom and grandma stopped by my office to visit me before my mom went back to WI!!! I love having my family come visit!
Three generations going strong BABY!!!

February was also the month I decided to get a little more brave and venture outside of the house. :) I was sick of always being invited to go out with my friends and always having to say no because I didn't feel good. So, I buckled down on a couple of occasions and WENT OUT!


I realized I didn't really have a good picture of my steps like I thought I did!!! DUMB! So this one will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment