Thursday, September 10, 2009

August 8-10

My next 3 days were spent in the wonderful hospital! I had plenty of visitors and loved every second of it! :) I dreaded the fact that on Saturday my family went out Jet Skiing and I had to sit inside with no mobility at all. However, I got over that quick since it was cloudy and about 60 degrees. :)

The nurses probably thought I was this crazy girl because I requested the most random movies. :) Rigoletto, Days of Thunder, My Best Friends Wedding, and Son in Law. If you have never seen these movies, DO! They are so great!!!

Each new nurse I got or when I walked in the halls I got the, "Oh you are the one who pretty much delivered large twins... Or... Oh you are the one with a watermelon in your room!" Yes, thanks to my mom, I had a watermelon to represent how large my tumor really was! :) It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment