Tuesday, October 27, 2009

September 25, 2009

Friday!!!!! By this day I was so sick of being in the hospital. I had Kaylee as a nurse again along with this guy Brandon. He was way cool and my dad and him bonded!!! hahaha I was so excited because I was going to go home the next day.

I got my oxygen off, epidural out, catheder out, and IV topped off. I was getting ready to bust a move OUT! My mom was also going to be flying in the next day. The best thing too.... I COULD TAKE A SHOWER!!!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!!! :)
My family came to visit me along with Rosey, Ben, and Cameron. I was so happy to have people around me. It was fantastic.

However, once everyone left, I went down hill FAST. I was laying in bed and had the urge to throw up. I grabbed the trash can and threw it over me (bad idea) in order for me to not get it everywhere. I had to call Brandon to come in and help me because I needed a new gown and bedding. Sucks when you dont feel good.

Due to this nice little throwing up... I was told I would have to stay until atleast Monday!!!! Great, more time in the hospital with NO FOOD. I was still on an ALL liquid diet. NO FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment