Sunday, October 11, 2009

September 4, 2009


This night Melissa, Tina, Peter, Rosey and I went to Park City, UT. Since my family planned to go to Park City when they come out for Conference we went up there before I would have to have surgery. We rode the chair lift up to the Alpine Slide!!! :) We had not been on the slide for years and I had wanted to go for the longest time! I had to take it easy since my stomach was still trying to heal from my first surgery but that didn't stop me from going as fast as I could down.


The best part was that we were all at the bottom waiting for none other than... Melissa!!! haha We got kind of worried that something had happen to her since it took her FOREVER to make it down. However given that there were some steep dips, we all knew she would freak out a little and go as slow as she could. Alas, Melissa did make it to the bottom with nothing but her infamous smile!

1 comment:

  1. That was so dang fun! Let's do it all again.. oh wait now its cold and closed... why does winter have to come? Love this post!

    ReplyDelete