Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 3, 2009

General Conference Day!!!
I ended up having to go to Urgent Care in the morning before we went to conference afternoon session. I was having the worst pain in my stomach and my parents fear was a UTI. I did a wonderful pee test and everything came back negative.
We had to hurry home in order to get to conference. My dad got me a wheelchair so I didn't have to walk around. If I would have had to walk around, I would have been miserable for sure!!!! I felt kind of weird being in one but it was all good. My dad pushed me everywhere!!! I told him that needed to be his new job. He went a little too fast in some areas and I felt like I was going to hit the heals of people. :)
Since our tickets got everyone down low, Melissa stayed with me in the handicap area due to me not being able to walk. I ended up sleeping through some of it due to me not feeling too good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Catherine. I think it's a great idea you're keeping a blog and have lots of pictures. I hope everything is going well and you continue to do well. Check out my blog if you'd like, acwilliams.blogspot.com X0X0

    ReplyDelete