Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday!!!



Mom and I got up at 4am and went to breakfast then Best Buy!!! We got in line about 4:45am and we were in the store getting our deals by 5:15am. Surprisingly enough... we were out of the store by 5:45am!!!! I cant say what we all got since some of the stuff was Christmas presents and I cant have people reading what Santa got them. :)

From there grandma, Ryan and I made the journey down to Provo we I took pictures of the Petersen family. They are on my moms side... my grandmas sisters family. It was so much fun to just get out and take pictures although it was exhausting.  I loved how all the pictures turned out and cant wait to give them all the CD of the pics. :)  Here are some of the pics I took which are not fully edited.

The Family




The Siblings
















Marianne who is my moms cousins also had a mini baby shower while we were there. She named her daughter Katherine Marie... HOW CUTE!!!! :) Another highlight... Dad and Peter hiked some unmarked area above Aunt Julias. hahaha


Katherine Marie and Catherine April... the bald ones! :)


Can you see them?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment