Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Week...end...


What a great week... weekend its been... well minus the stupid Chemo side effects. :) November 25, 2009 I went to see my GREAT chemo doc, Dr. Anna Beck. Since my blood clot she has been very cautious about how my recovery goes. I went in for fluids to make sure I do not get dehydrated again. The nurse Tina also accidentally tested my INR level and it was at a 5.2. INR is the level at which my blood clots and 5.2 is deadly high. So I was advised not to take my blood thinner for 3 days to make my level go down. Hopefully it works. :)


Waiting some more for IV fluids. :)



The Chemo room at the SLC Cancer place.



 Wow do we look a lot a like with a bald head.


After a rough day of Chemo side effects.


Bawling our eyes out after I gave Tina a "Caring Angel" Willow Tree.


Thanksgiving was great!!!! I could not taste most my food but it was so fun to be around family! :) Especially the Packers winning was a highlight!!! Tina and I played a game called Hit the Deck, I was not up to playing much but it was still fun!






Tina and Peter!!!



My cute parents!!!!



My mom and Uncle Gary!!!



GO PACKERS!!!!


This is for Linda who works at Energy Solutions Arena. She got me this special shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment