Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009

Up until today not much has happen. Melissa and I went to do dinner at Chilis and I got the Potatoe Soup... it had no flavor what so ever to me. :( I even had her put her green onions on mine and I could taste nothing. Its amazing to me how much my taste buds have changed!!!! Tina also cooked me dinner and it was Cheese Pototoes, yeah those had no taste too. The only thing with taste was OJ... but I have to be carefuly with that stuff since my GERD has been acting up like crazy lately and causing a lot of pain!

Andrea and Aaron also cooked me dinner!!! :)


I went to see Dr. Jolles today and he had to do an exam on me. Gotta love those!!!!! He requested information from Dr. Johannason about the extra fluid I have in my abdomen. Until I get to a point where my WBC count is high enough, I can not get that drained. :(

My next stop was Cutlers Deli in Bountiful. Grandma and I went there for lunch and my sandwich kind of had a taste to it but not really. Man this eating tasteless stuff is getting annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last stop of the day was to get a CT Scan of my chest. I had to have more dye injected that makes you feel like your are peeing your pants. (Weirdest thing in the world) Now its just a matter of time to see what those results say since I hurt to breathe!!! Emily was so kind to come with me and we stopped by the mall after to get some hats. :) Hopefully they dont look too bad but all I care about is my head staying warm!!!


I already kinda look like a cancer patient!!! HAHAHAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment