Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The hair is gone!!!

After I got out of the hospital my hair started to fall out like crazy. I originally had a hair appointment to get my head shaved when my mom flew out but I couldn't wait that long. I decided Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 was the day my good friend and old roommate Jill would shave my head. :) I didn't really know what to think or how I would react but it was not bad at all!!! Below are pictures to show the process.

Before the hair came off!!!









The final product!!!










3 comments:

  1. You look good bald!! I am loving the head wrap too, those look amazing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute Catherine! I love the wrap too, did someone make that for you or did you buy it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I acutually got it from this place in SLC. My dad picked it out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete