Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 1 of Chemotherapy!!!

Chemotherapy!!!


Well November 2, 2009 was the dreaded but happy day I started Chemotherapy. You might ask yourself why I would say happy... Well that just means I am one step closer to having all this be over with!!!

So I was hooked up with the Aloxi first to help with the nauseu after effects getting Chemo. The next drug that was given to me was the Taxotere... This one caused the most reaction out of all the drugs. My felt like I was sufficating and my kidneys were bring ripped out!!! My face went bright red and it was the scariest thing EVER... I couldnt even say anything to my grandma but grab my throat and say suffocating. The nurses ran over to me so fast and stopped the medicine. They had to shut the machine off and then pump Benadryl through me. No matter what, I was going to get the Chemo medicine. :) What should have taken 3 hours to get the Chemo, took 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chemo part was not scary, just the reaction. Once the medicine went smooth, everything went just fine. :) Now its onto the next Chemo Apt!!! November 23, 2009.

*The best news was... My family is coming out for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!* Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited to see them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment