Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Weekend of pictures.

I was finally feeling good enough to get out of the house here and there and take some pictures. Being out of the house for just a short amount of time was a life saver to me. :) So here are some of the pictures I took!!!

Weber State Women's Basketball WIN 78-41 over SUU!!!




















WSU Women's Volleyball loose 3-1 vs. Montana

















WSU Hockey looses 10-2 vs. EWU!














WSU Football WINS 41-14 vs. Cal Poly!































After the great weekend of pictures taking I decided to take a break. It was something we all needed. So my mom and I went to the great Jazz game!!!! We totally won in Overtime!!!



















1 comment:

  1. Weber State! Weber State! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! (I miss Weber, I haven't visited for so long! Gotta get back there!)

    ReplyDelete